TIME FLIES INVISIBLE IN THE BABY ENTERTAINMENT PARKS AND WATER ENTERTAINMENT PLACES

TIME FLIES INVISIBLE IN THE BABY ENTERTANIMENT PARKS AND WATER ENTERTAINMENT PLACES

Our next destination there was the trip to Romania. And, we started it from browsing the streets around, a walk through a local park, watching some monuments and fountains there. Watching one of them, my baby stopped in front. She was thinking for a few seconds there, and then started to remove shoes and was ready to wash herself in the fountain, so much hot it was there for her.

Yes, these days the greatest fun my kid and me used to have still round the water. For this occasion we used to prepared well. To have more fun up to the lake and swimming pool I have have bought the water mattress, the water motor and the water safety pillows. My baby studied to use there things almost without my help. The mattress the baby was transporting into the water by the own. And catching with the hands, was trying to push herself in front with the help of the legs. Actually, there were the first lessons of swimming done. I helped her to overcome the scare of water and to feel the balance up to the water, keeping her hands and moving her in front of me. At first, body of the baby was stretched there. And she was scared to let my hands free. But later, the kid has relaxed a bit. And when I was letting her hands free, she used to move into my direction, dealing with the distance of one meter and even more, pushing in front with the legs, too. Sure, we were doing this with the safety pillows on. Without them my baby was not able still to swim alone. We also had much fun, trying to play volleyball. And, all these games with the ball, inside and outside the water, even if not following the rules yet, my baby used to like so much.

We have made the new friends in the new place. My baby and I used to have a place in the house where were two more children, 3 and 5 years old. With the older child, who was a boy, she just fell in love. In the morning the first thing there was to visit his room and to tell him "hello". Or, it was the opposite that the boy used to come to our room to invite my baby to play together. All the house then was going from top to toes. But, I have never saw my child being so happy in the company of other children, like at that time. Together they were watching cartoons, drawing, playing with the cars and dolls, driving child's bikes. But, what was making my baby happy most of all there, it was playing the game "catch me".

And, when the weather was not sunny, we used to have fun in the baby's playing park. I lost the sensation of the time inside that magic place. And one hour of entertainment there, it was feeling like 15 minutes only approximately. Helicopters, trains, cars rides, slides, and ball, balls, balls, a lot of balls!...


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BABY IS TWO YEAR OLD? SHE IS A LADY ALREADY!

THE BABY IS TWO YEARS OLD?SHE IS ALREDY A LADY! ...My baby was becoming a true lady day by day, more and more. And more an...