MY CHILD ARRIVED WITH A BUNCH OF FLOWERS AND SAID "MAMA, WOW!" IT WAS THE BEST PRESENT FOR ME AT MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!

MY CHILD ARRIVED WITH A BUNCH OF FLOWERS AND SAID "MAMA, WOW!" IT WAS THE BEST PRESENT FOR ME AT MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!

... I used to love different kind of festivals on the open air when I was a child and teenager very much. Nowadays, when my baby was already almost two years old, I thought it was time to visit the one together...

There was a kind of street festival. There was possible to buy much different street food done up to the fire. Except the food market, there were markets with different small and funny things, baby's toys, too.. The eyes of my baby were running here and there when she used to see all these tables full of wonderful stuff. But, the most attracted there, she still got with the lighted toys.

We used to play a lottery, too. It was a kind of fishing where it was necessary to catch the ducks out of the water. And, if to get a lucky one, it was possible to get some prize. So, we've won the playing cards there.

And, when my baby has seen the great machines turning people around, she ran forward it like crazy. At the distance, producing the load music and turning round, it looked like a great "hell car". Pity, the baby was too small to try it on. Actually, all of the attractions there were for the older kids. So, we had just to stay aside and enjoy watching the others having fun.

Actually, in this period, my baby has got a great interest to all kinds of machines there, specially cars and bikes. Personally we did not have any kind of transport. But, when there was a possibility, I used to let the baby to have fun playing a driver, using someones car or bike. How happy and emotional the kid was then, when she was pressing some buttons of the real transport! No one toy could make her so happy, like when my baby was playing a driver of the real one transport.

And, here we came back from the trip abroad, and my birthday party arrived. We celebrated it in the aqua park. Water slides and other water attractions, what can be better for the total relax and happiness? Ah, for me one more thing there was: in the morning my child arrived with a few flowers that she collected in the bunch and said "Mama, wow!" She was the first one who greeted me with the birthday party. And this present was the best ever present for me in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BABY IS TWO YEAR OLD? SHE IS A LADY ALREADY!

THE BABY IS TWO YEARS OLD?SHE IS ALREDY A LADY! ...My baby was becoming a true lady day by day, more and more. And more an...