THE BABY IS TWO YEAR OLD? SHE IS A LADY ALREADY!

THE BABY IS TWO YEARS OLD?SHE IS ALREDY A LADY!

...My baby was becoming a true lady day by day, more and more. And more and more interest there was towards my things, clothes, shoes. One day, by chance, the baby found a pair of shoes with high heels under the bed. And the great smile appeared immediately up to her face. She removed quickly her trainers out of her legs, and started to put on mine. I told her that these shoes are a little bit still big for her. But, she did not trust me, and decided to double check. In a minute, I have seen my baby up to the heels there, banding the word-robe with one hand, and trying to turn around like the model on the stage! It was not a very easy task, but she did not give up! One more minute passed, and Margaret already with all the confidence was walking around the room. She was carefully moving in front and back with the heavy shoes on...

...These days I also took out of the word-rope the autumn boots. Sure, my child found it immediately. And it was one more funny experience that my child have done there, and that made us both smile. The boots that used to cover my knees, reached up to the butt of the baby. And, when the kid stood up out of the floor and moved there, as fast as it was possible with those great boots, it remind me a fairy tale about the "Cat in the Boots"! So similar there she looked like to the main character! She was turning around again like a model, taking different positions there, and smiling, smiling, smiling.. And I did a great photos mean while!

The same there were with the clothes! My dresses were up to my baby, my trousers that reached up to her neck, too. Leave the baby with the clothes outside the word-robe, and she will show the new trend of fashion there! And with the painting the nails, she was just getting crazy there. She knew the place where I used to keep my nail polishes, and each day started to bring me it there and ask for use. She was painting my nails with such the consideration and hard-working face! No one in my life used to do it with such a passion like my baby! She was taking care about my beauty like no one else!

The hair of my kid grew up long enough to arrange it somehow in a new mood. The pony tail we tried to do the month before. But, she did not like the hair to be locked in that mood. So, we tried to do the spit. This is the hair arranging I prefer best of all. So, my baby used to see it very often. And, when I did the one spit for her, she was carefully examining it with the hand for a while, but did not remove it. And the next day we did the hair in some other different mood : we used a few hair lockers, and created a kind of pony tail. But, in the different mood, then with the rubber, so it did not press the hair much. This way, seems like, it was better for my baby, as she used to keep on up to the evening...



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BABY IS TWO YEAR OLD? SHE IS A LADY ALREADY!

THE BABY IS TWO YEARS OLD?SHE IS ALREDY A LADY! ...My baby was becoming a true lady day by day, more and more. And more an...