MORNING IS GOOD WHEN THE TEETH ARE CLEAN

MORNING IS GOOD WHEN THE TEETH ARE CLEAN

...When my child has seen me brushing the teeth that morning, she started to shout and demanded my tooth brush. This was the first time the baby showed the interest towards that tool. And this time, she took the tooth brush into her hands, and started to brush her teeth.

The next action of the child made me smile: as soon as the baby finished with her teeth brushing, she went to the dog to give him a kiss. So, small, and already understands the education things...Both me and dog were impressed!

...It was a cool weather almost all these days outside. And we tried to used it as much as possible: after the breakfast we used to leave for the lake that was five minutes walk from the house. In the morning the sun was not very hot yet. So, it was possible to lie under the sun one-two hours. Or, to count the stones at the lake shore, that my baby used to do with great pleasure. And later, closer to the lunch time, we used to have a small picnic in the shadow under the tree. Or, we used to move in the baby park. There was more shadow to have fun up to the slides when it was becoming really hot. And sometimes we used to go to the cafe in front of the lake to play a great american billiard there. It was a particular big squared area with the balls almost like the football ones.

By the way, exactly during these days at the beach, my child has done her first photos. The master-pieces included the accessories that she liked so much: the glasses, the bag and the shoes... And the photos were really cool. And, if I did not know that it was done by the child, I would think it was done with some adult photo passionate person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BABY IS TWO YEAR OLD? SHE IS A LADY ALREADY!

THE BABY IS TWO YEARS OLD?SHE IS ALREDY A LADY! ...My baby was becoming a true lady day by day, more and more. And more an...