HOW MANY EASTER EGGS HAVE YOU EATEN?

...The leadership qualities can not be hidden so easily. Since we got the dog there, my child has got someone to take care about. She started to prepare food for him and put the water, too. The child used to cover the dog like a baby with the blanket, or some sweater. And when we were out, she like a boss was giving the commands to the dog: "No!" "Here!", " Down!" And, in spite of that the dog was stronger then she was, the baby still with all the power tried to power him, even if falling down the floor because of the dog's push.

Except the dog's friend, at this time we've got one more regular friend. At the same house, where we moved to, there was baby-girl one year older, then my baby. Very often we were invited to play together. So, we became the regular guests at this house after the lunch time sleep. We were paying games together. And it was the first time when my kid was playing the family, and driving the baby pram. At that time she also actively started to play a cooker. I remember, how impressed she was when we had bought a shopping and kitchen sets there. A boiled strawberry tasted so good then: she used to let me to try her plastic masterpiece then! And after examining all the things at home, my baby later went to boaster with her kitchen stuff presents immediately to the apartment of friend there. Margaret also was very happy about that, as that family used to have also two white lovely dogs. From time to time, we were going to the lake together, and feeding ducks there, too.

That was the time when my baby started to be even more copy-cat, then before. Or, better to say, she used to copy me much better, then before. I liked to play with her in that mood much: to express some emotion, and to watch how she is coping it. Or, when I used to say "let's go out", she used to come up immediately to the door and put on my bag and shoes. She has had her accessories, but she used to like always to try mine much more there.


Having fun like this, we arrived to Easter holidays. It became already a tradition to visit Japanese restaurant on the greatest holidays. Unlimited food service, what can be better, in case you like something much? So, after the great plates of the sea food and different kinds of dessert, finally in the afternoon we came back home. There was waiting a great Easter Chocolate Egg for us. As soon as my child have seen it, she ran to open and eat it immediately. I did not know how she could do it, as my stomach was really full. And the kid with great pleasure finished half of the egg. And, I think, could finish all, if I did not take it away, so this way to prevent stomach problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BABY IS TWO YEAR OLD? SHE IS A LADY ALREADY!

THE BABY IS TWO YEARS OLD?SHE IS ALREDY A LADY! ...My baby was becoming a true lady day by day, more and more. And more an...